We are currently hiring for the positions listed below. We are always on the look out for new talent at all levels in the construction industry. If you are suitably qualified and experienced and think you would be a good fit at M. L. Quinn, email your CV and details to email@example.com.
- North Dublin
- €55,000 – €60,000 per annum
- Long term contract
Site engineer required for a main building contractor. ML Quinn Construction Ltd established over 33 years ago and is experiencing a growth across a range of Construction / Design and Build projects in County Dublin. We pride ourselves on delivering projects on time, within budget and achieving a consistently high standard. The initial job will be a School Project based in North Dublin which is ready to start.
- Will be lead engineer on site, and willing to take on the role of Site Manager
- Liaise with any consultants or subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and the general workforce involved in the project
- Set out the works and ensure that foremen and operatives clearly understand the information provided
- Accurate record keeping and ability to interpret drawings and specifications essential
- Assist with general administration.
- Co-ordinate ML Quinn Construction employees and Sub-Contractor’s work
- Check plans and drawings to ensure all calculations are accurate
- Making sure the work performed and materials used are as specified in the contract
- Comply with safety regulations on all equipment and health and safety regulations of the site
- Opportunity to excel and progress to more senior role after proving yourself
- 2 years + experience on building projects in Ireland or UK
- Engineering degree qualified
- Strong interpersonal skills, written and oral communication skills
- Full driving license
- Company vehicle
- Travel allowance (if you have your own Vehicle)
- Excellent opportunity to grow with an established firm.
- Competitive salary + package
- Flexible schedule
SQUAD OF JOINERS
We are now recruiting a Squad of Joiners for full-time employment on various Construction / Design and Build projects in County Dublin. This team of workers will be required to deliver projects on time, achieving high quality workmanship.
We are now recruiting Skilled Labourers for full-time employment on various Construction / Design and Build projects in County Dublin. This team of workers will be required to deliver projects on time, achieving high quality workmanship.